Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sudden urge to splurge

Dear readers,

Have you got this sudden urge to go shop aka impulsive buying? This ALWAYS happen to me when it comes to end of year (Read: YES :P ) I got these images of stuff that i want inside my head for quite a while now:

Coach Leopard Print handbag

Mantra sebelum beli bag "I have worked so hard, this is the time to reward myself" Repeat until diri sendiri tersaiko.



Nude Pumps: Every girl must own this, i quote KLS. :) I have one but mine is sky high heels, need one that is a little more at the comfy side so i can carry my baby without killing my legs.



Leather tights/pants

I have always been a tight fan, senang nak matching with my tops, leather tight will be a nice addition to my collection, feeling rock chic sementar deh?



Tomorrow I will be off from work, a good time to shop, no?

Toodles!









7 comments:

  1. ohhh..semua heels i dah tak bleh pakai, sakit pinggang..sobsobsob** tp yg leopard coach to mmg is a must lah. go go go azie!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. the coach bag looks sooo yummy babe~sekarang tgh IN kan leopard print.i pun baru beli hari tu a leopard print top at Dorothy Perkins!GO for it Azi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Azie... yg no. 3 tu... i x bleh!! sedih!! confirm xmuat/xde size. :P Bila nak boleh ni? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mommy,
    Let's win cute slogan tees for your kids in conjunction with our blog launch!
    mykedaibaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mommy,
    Let's win cute slogan tees for your kids in conjunction with our blog launch!
    mykedaibaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya know I baru jer splurge beg coach... but still nak satu lagi... *hubby menggeleng kepala.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. sha.. hahah.. jom! lets get one for ourselves

    rosey.. yups! must have one at least in the wardrobe. lets, ummi..

    nuurill.. muahhaa, bukan saje u, i pun tak muat, saborje lah sangkut kat peha T__T

    ida.. tell ur hubby, woman will never get enough of handbags AND shoes.. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Wedding Bells