Sunday, November 15, 2009

Silver basket for rent

Dear readers,







Silver baskets ni i pakai for my hantaran nikah dan juga tpt letak bunga rampai ditabur2 for the flower girls. i'm opening it for rent. you can use it for:
  • bekas hantaran
  • tpt letak goodie bags/ door gift
  • tpt letak daun pandan/ bunga rampai
  • or anything else you can think of

Ada total 9 biji bakul. interested? Please leave your email below or you can email me at aziriahhazrin@yahoo.com

Oh, and also, please check out my bunga pahar post, added more accessories to it and new 'fake telur'

:)

6 comments:

  1. hi dear..can u plz quote me the price to rent ur silver basket, bunga pahar n also da pomander balls.
    tq ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ida.. please send your email or you can email me at aziriahhazrin@yahoo.com

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. opps lupe nk ltk email.
    matada187@gmail.com
    tq ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hye...i'm interested in ur silver basket nie...but wana know how much 1st hehe...email me at zz_jt85@yahoo.co.uk thanks ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm interested too.. email to me ehh..
    cikmelleena@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. slm..nk sewa la basket n bunga pahar..brapa ye ukuran basket ni?email ke rabiatuladawiah.misni@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Wedding Bells